Welcome to Physioworks Moycullen, a "Chartered Physiotherapy Clinic". Physioworks have been established in the Moycullen area since 1997. The Principle Chartered Physiotherapist is Sonya Curran m.i.s.c.p. Sonya has a post graduate Diploma in Musculoskeletal therapy (Manipulative therapy) from La Trobe University Melbourne, 1995.
Sonya has an extensive background in musculoskeletal outpatients, neurology and rehabilitation.We find these areas complement each other very well when treating pain and functional problems of the muscles, joints and nerves, musculoskeletal problems. Some of the conditions that we treat are:
- Low back pain including sciatica and referred pain
- Neck pain and whiplash disorders
- Shoulder and arm pain
- Hip and Knee pain
- Foot and ankle pain
- Sports injuries
- Chronic pain
- Elbow problems such as tennis / golfers elbow
- Wrist and hand problems
- Work related pain including pain related to using keyboards
- Headaches/neck related migraines
- Rehabilitation after surgery eg knee/ hip replaements,shoulder/knee reconstructions.
- Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Pregnancy related musculoskeletal pain.
- womens health , pelvic floor strengthening, osteopenia prevention,
- Tendon problems – tendinopathies
- Core stabilisation programmes for back pain
- Childrens exercise programmes for DCD (developmental corodination delay)
- Prescription orthotics for flat feet, fallen arches etc.
- Sports profile slim line orthotics